Friday, October 2, 2015

WELL.

Well hi! Hello! Man, it's been a while. I feel like I've had these posts pretty frequently in my blogging career. I'll be on a role and postin' with pictures and being great and what not and thennnnnn it dies. So then I'll resurface a couple of months later and we repeat the process. Haha! Funny. 
(Does that say something about me...?) 

So, last time I posted (or my mom posted) I was still an LDS missionary! And now, here we are 10 months later and I'm married and living in Hawaii! Woah. 

There is SO SO much filling in and updating and catching up to do and it overwhelms me so much that it's enough to throw me back into my blogging absence before I've even fully come back. HA! 

So we're just going to skip to now. And I'll get around to the past 10 months soon. Or not. Whatever. 

I'm trying to give this blog a facelift so I've googled a bunch of stuff (because how else does anyone do anything?!) and I've come across more than a few websites that say you should to brand your blog. Like, give it theme ya know. Like, food blog, fashion blog, mommy blog, or whatever other kinds of blogs there are. This blog has whatever I feel like putting on here sooo I guess that categorizes it as a lifestyle blog? That just sounds so daunting... If you consider randomness a lifestyle then I think we'll be alright.

Phew. 

I'm gonna call it good for today. Haha what a chump. Ah well, another day with bring a great post with lots of goodness. I'll just leave with one of my most favorite pictures from our wedding. I'll get around to introducing Kade and telling our story eventually. :)

I love this guy. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you're blogging because I miss seeing you! But whether you decide to brand your blog or not, it doesn't matter to me, just keep it up!

    ReplyDelete