Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Week #44

Well, great news! I'm staying in Thornton Creek! I'm happy! But I got a new companion! Her name is Sister Lee from South Korea! Not the sister Lee I already served with from our ward hahaha, another Sister Lee. We have 5 Sister Lee's in our mission. Funny huh!? I think Heavenly Father is trying to say something to me with all these international companions but I'm not really sure what....
 
Anyway, conference was AMAZING!!!! I had planned to say a thousand things about it but I forgot all my notes at home :( Soooooo. I loved Elder Bednar's too, mom! I don't think I use the Atonement as much or as fully as I could. Thats something I need to work on. I also loved Elder Holland's! Sometimes I feel like people throw mashed potatoes at me too! Even though they really don't haha. Just imagined potatoes. Ah, what else!? I had so many great things to say but I forgot them all! Rough. I loved President Uchtdorf's! I definitely need to be more grateful. And President Eyring's! To be completely honest I don't even remember what he said right now haha but I always feel the spirit when he speaks. SO good.
 
2 of our investigators were able to watch conference and loved it! Craig Finney is doing well. He is progressing very well to baptism. We had to push back his date so we're not exactly sure when he'll be baptized but in the next 2 or 3 weeks! We found some great new investigators this week - none of which are from America. Haha I'm constantly in the minority here! I really feel like I'm in a foreign mission sometimes.
 
Also, I have my camera sitting here in my lap with so many wonderful pictures to share with you.... But no cord. Haha! Sometimes I think I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on! Anyway, I love you all so much! I'm so grateful for the love and support! remember the church is true and we are so blessed to have it!
 
Sister Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment