Monday, April 14, 2014

Week #45

So, life with Sister Lee #2 is great! She has only been out for about 4 months though so she is still bright eyed, bushy tailed, and looks cute. It makes me feel like a toad! Haha I've definitely had to put more of an effort in to getting ready to keep up. I swear I look more and more haggard the longer I'm out. Anyway....
 
Craig Finney is getting baptized!!!! Woot! On the 26th of this month! He is so excited. He stood up in all of our classes on Sunday and invited everyone to come to his baptism haha it was hilarious. But he is great! He is progressing so well and we are excited for him.
 
Other than him, we don't have a ton of solid investigators. We're working on it. I feel like we're in a slump again. I always say that... I feel kinda bad but we're just looking for the really prepared people!
 
I spoke in sacrament meeting this past Sunday. Holy hannah. Pretty sure my talk was a big bust. It's the first one I think I've ever written by myself. and it was.... not so great haha. Hopefully I can get out of it for the rest of my mission. Or I'll email home for talks :)
 
Well, I think that's about it. Everything is going well! This week was beautiful weather. 65 and sunny all week! It's so much easier to go outside when it's sunny as opposed to the dark rain. I love you all and am so grateful for the love and support! the church is true!
 
Sister Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment