Monday, March 31, 2014

Week #43

Nothing exciting to report for this week. It's been super slow the past few weeks. But that's okay, we keep on trucking anyway! So no news to tell of.
 
But, women's conference was soooo good! Ah, I loved it! I hope you got to watch it mom and em. Elder Eyring's talk was amazing. They just all were so good! I love watching conference as a missionary. It's so different and so much more special. Maybe because I actually pay attention? Haha I don't know. Anyway, i'm so excited for conference.
 
Thank you for the camera!!! It hasn't worked yet because I don't have an SD card but I'm buying one today so that will be perfect. I think that's about it for me. Family, I love you all so much and pray for you every single day. I'm so grateful for the plan of salvation and that we are all stuck together for eternity :) that has become so incredibly precious to me out here.
 
I'll send pictures next week because I'll actually have some! Miracle! Haha. love you :)
 
by the way, indy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! sorry I didn't tell you last week. Love you!
 
OH! also! transfers are next week so if you could send everything to the mission home that would be great! 10675 NE 20th st. Bellevue, WA 98004

No comments:

Post a Comment