Monday, November 4, 2013

Week #22

Tomorrow is my 5 months!! Crazy. It feels like it's been an eternity but sometimes it seems so short! It's the weirdest thing.
 
This week was pretty fun!! We went to downtown Seattle and Pike Place for pday. That was a blast!! It's such a neat place and I am in love.
 
As far as the work, nothing super exciting... yet. We tract. A lot. Thankfully our ward is awesome and want to start getting more involved so we're hoping to set up something with them to get us more referrals.
 
Sorry it's so short but I want to share a cool poem Grandma and Grandpa England sent me. It explains my life perfectly....
 
The Highs and Lows of Missionary Life
 
A mission is a strange experience, it's a trial and a test.
A mission throws at you the worst and teaches you the best.
 
They told me this would be the best period of my life,
But I guess they didn't explain it all too dear.
I came looking for a bed of roses,
I just wasn't expecting all those thorns I've found out here.
 
Since I've been out, I've never been so happy;
I've never been so depressed.
I've never felt so forsaken,
I've never felt so blessed.
 
I've never been so confused.
My mind has never been so clear.
I never felt my Heavely Father so distant,
I've never felt him so near.
 
I think I can go forever;
I think I've never had it so tough.
Things have never gone so smoothly;
Things have never gone so rough.
 
I've never traveled through more valleys,
I've ascended so many peaks,
I've never met so many nice people,
I've never met so many freaks.
 
I've never had so many ups,
and I've never had so many downs.
I've never worn so many smiles,
I've never worn so many frowns.
 
I've never been so lonely,
I've never had so many friends.
Man, I hope this is over soon.
Gosh, I hope it never ends.
 
 
That explains my life PERFECTLY. GAH!! But, I know this church is true. Without a doubt. I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ so much. Thank you for all the support. I love you all!!!!
 
Sista Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment