Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Rut

Lately, I have felt like I am stuck in a rut. 
Motivation? Pfff, yeaaaah. Right. 

I don't know what it is! Normally, I like to consider myself a pretty motivated person.
As of late, I am lazy and feel pretty worthless. 

Maybe it's because I don't have a whole lot to do.. I mean, deadbeat job (maybe 10 hours a week.... maybe), busy boyfriend, busy friends, and a whole lot of free time. 

Even with my hours beyond hours of free time I still find myself sitting on the couch watching tv all day. It's quite pathetic actually. 
SO, I am on a mission to find my motivation. To do anything, really. 

So, if anyone finds it, kindly send it my way. 

2 comments:

  1. I feel you! I work (and by "work", I mean I try to write fiction) from home so I have a ton of free time on my hands. It stinks when your motivation escapes. Hope you get back on track soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you, I appreciate that so much! I hope the best for you too!

    ReplyDelete