Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Birthday Post (Pt. 2)

As I mentioned before.. We went to the Aquarium! Yay! Besides all the moms there, I think we were the only ones above the age of 5 that actually wanted to be there.
Here are some pics of the day.


Pre-Aquarium picture.


Josh feeling what it would feel like to be electrocuted by an eel...


I don't think he liked it too much...


We got such a kick out of this frog. Haha just look at that face.. How can you not!?


I'm just going to say right now that sting rays are scary! I don't care who you are, they are dang scary! I honestly thought it was going to flop out of the pool and kill me or something.. 




Since I had refused to touch it we had to take a picture and act as if I really did. Totally convincing huh!? I ended up touching it but it was so scary! And I almost died. Really. 


Apparently this octopus has light sensitive eyes and you aren't supposed to use the flash when you take pictures. Oops. There were signs clearly stating that posted everywhere and we didn't read a single one. Soooo, we may or may not have blinded the only octopus in the whole aquarium. Sorry big guy...


This fellow here was not camera shy in the least! As soon as he saw a camera he started doing flips and tricks and swimming right up to the glass. We were highly entertained. 

After the aquarium we finished it off with a snow cone. First one of the season baby! Woo!


Tiger's Blood with cream is the only way to go. Only, people.


So, that was my birthday. And it was fabulous! Now to post about the birthnight! Later, though. Definitely later. I'll end on this note...


Bear Grylls Man vs. Wild gone sexy. I mean, whaaat?

No comments:

Post a Comment