Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Birthday Post (The Finale)

Goodness, last part of my birthday I swear!

For dinner, Josh was so incredibly sweet and took me to the Roof up in Salt Lake.
Not your cheapest meal ever but there wasn't anything I could do. Trust me, I tried. 


Always have to have a pre-whatever picture.

I loved getting dressed up to go! And I can't resist a man in a tie. Mmm.


This was our stunning view while we ate!

We ate dessert first up there because, well, it was my birthday and we can! That creme brulee will knock your socks off! Don't worry, we did eventually eat dinner. Only to finish it off with dessert again :)


After, to burn off the calories from the 8 different desserts I had.. We walked around Temple Square. That place never ceases to amaze me! 

So, 3 posts later.. My birthday is summed up! I'd say it ranks pretty high on my birthday list. 
Thank you to Josh for making it so amazing and to everyone else as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment