Monday, October 6, 2014

Week #70








Hi all!!!
Oh man, first things first. Was conference INCREDIBLE or what!?!??! Ahhh. It's like Christmas for a missionary. Honestly, I got a little teary eyed when it ended though! I didn't want it to end! I just learned so much! I feel like all of Saturday was like, whose side are you on?? And then Sunday was like, you should be on the prophet's side. Ha I thought it was great! I really just came to the conclusion that are prophet really is a prophet of God. Truly. We are soo lucky!! I'm with mom, one of my most favorite talks was Elder Klebingat! I thought it was fantastic!!! I have so much more to say but I don't even know what...
This week we got to experience bikes for a day! Some elders needed to borrow our car so rather than walk we took their bikes. It was theee greatest ever! Oh my gosh I want/need a bike. So don't worry, I asked our president.
This week we found a couple new people to work with and it's been awesome! the work is picking up here! Aaaaand we got to watch Meet the Mormons!!! Our President won't let us see it in theaters but we got to watch it in the Stake Center. I hope you all are buying tickets and are going to see it. I loved it! and of course I totally cried. It was so good! It just made me feel really good about being a member of the church with thousands of other amazing people. The church is definitely true.
I love you all!!!!
 
SISTER BRIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment