Monday, September 8, 2014

Week #66

Hello all!!
This week was good! Our numbers are finally starting to go up, which is nice. It's obviously not all about that (I've learned that the hard way) but it makes me feel like we're actually doing something! We've been doing sooooo much finding! Like, sometimes it's funny how much we do. It's starting to be fruitful. Starting! Wooo! We had one of our investigators, Cory, at church this week! He is cool. Very laid back and looooooves longboarding. It's hilarious. He is ready to be baptized and we are planning on giving him a date this week. Pray for his baptism this month!
Everything is dandy here! It's getting darker early now, which I don't love....But it's inevitable. It's starting to get a little rainy now too. Bleh. It hit me yesterday that conference is just around the corner though! I am SOOO excited! We are SO lucky to be able to hear from a living prophet and apostles! A prophet! We should feel like the luckiest people ever. I'm starting to prepare now and I hope you are too! It's one of the greatest blessings that we as members of the church have. I know it's true!
I love you all sooo much and miss you even more!
Have a great week and I hope you are all studying preach my gospel!!
LOVE,
SISTER BRIAN

With Sister Salabao from the Phillipines.

No comments:

Post a Comment