Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Week #62

the start of a new transfer!!! Aaaaand I'm staying in Kirkland with Sister Nudd!! Blessing and a curse. There isn't much going here so we really need to work, work, work.
 
We finally got back in contact with Evandro but he is flakin out on us so we might drop him. But this week we found 3 new Brazilian families! HA! it's insane. One of them was a referral! Her name is Lourdes and we went to her house and walking in on a Seventh Day Adventist scripture "group meeting". Haha it was hilarious. We came and had no idea what to do hahaha.
 
Other than that, we're working on finding. There are miracles here in Kirkland, I know it! We just need to find them :)
 
So, I think that's it? I'm happy. I love being a missionary! It's the best. I love the gospel. I love Jesus Christ. The church is true!!
 
Sister Brian
 

No comments:

Post a Comment