Monday, August 4, 2014

Week #61

Sorry, I'm the worst... No time again. SORRY!!!! I will be better! Anyway, quick update. This week was so hard. I've never been yelled at so many times in my life. I've never had so many doors slammed in my face. It was rough but we pressed through and I'm alive. haha.
 
Evandro dropped off the face of the earth unfortunately... So hopefully he'll reappear sometime. That's about it in Kirkland.
Oh, and I hit 14 months tomorrow. Weird!? I think so!!
 
I love you guys so much! I hope you have fun in St. George! Say hi to everyone for me!
And any word on when I get released?? I'm waiting to hear back from a counselor about school. I have 2 more classes that I can take but I don't know if I can take study hall. I'll have to ask next week. I really don't know what to do or where to go from here. I'm stressing! Help?
Ah. Anway, i love you!! Thank you so much for being amazing!!!
 
fi you feel like sending more of those g2g bars please do... and crio. and shaka laka. if you'd like. Ha I haven't gotten mail I think this whole transfer. Besides the thing of letters from the ranch. which was the best. anyway, i love you! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment