Monday, January 6, 2014

Week #31

I can't believe it's 2014! It's the weirdest thing! And that I've been out 7 months!!
This week was a pretty good one! We were able to get 4 new investigators so we were really excited about that. We had a miracle yesterday that I want to share with you all...
We were out contacting and no one was listening last night, everyone was being so rude! Even more so than they normally are haha. So we decided to find something better to do with our time so we tried to go see a member with no luck and then Sister Prows felt prompted to go see this young couple in our ward. So we headed over there and they invited us in and we were just talking to them and their friends (who are all rm's) so we were a little disappointed but it was good. Then after a few minutes their neighbor from downstairs who they invited to church came up. We were able to teach her the Restoration and give her a Book of Mormon and answer a ton of her questions. It was awesome! It was such a natural conversation and she is so prepared! Her name is Carla and she is the coolest.
We've been seeing small miracles all week long and it has been the biggest blessing. One of my New Year's resolutions this year has been to have more perspective. I've been praying really hard for it and I'm nowhere close to having it but my eyes have definitely been opened and it's been a huge blessing. I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ so much! I know they are there and I'm so grateful for them.
Thank you all for everything you do! I hope 2014 has been great so far! I love you!
Sister Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment