Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week #14


Wow.. Transfers! I made it another one so I am still staying in Issaquah!! It's a blessing and a curse. I love this place and I truly hate it sometimes haha. It's just great. But my new companion is Hyunah Lee from our home ward!! Haha hilarious. It's been alright for the 2 hours I've been with her so far so we'll see how the next 6 weeks goes....
 
So this week we did a ton of service! It's a miracle since no one will ever let us do service! But an awesome lady in our ward works at a place called House of Hope. It's a place where women can go and live for free with their children if they have an abuser have been abandoned... Things like that. It's like a women's shelter but they live in million dollar houses. It's insane. But they have people donate clothes so we got to go and organize the clothes! It was awesome. And I got to wear pants!! That barely fit. It's proof I'm getting fat! GAHHHH. But whatever...
Also we helped Brandy with some service. She has a huge garden and she cans EVERYTHING. Seriuosly everything. So we got to go and help her can! It was awesome. Then she sent us home with so much stuff! So much squash and zucchini! (by the way mom, I made bread and everyone loved it!!!)
What else... I hit my 3 month mark!! I can't believe it! As I always say, it's a miracle I made it this far. And that about wraps up my week. Haha pretty slow week. But it's all good. Hopefully I'll have some more cool things to say next week. My emails are getting pretty boring. Anyway. Love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment