Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tidbits

Here is a little of what I've been up to as of late!


I went to the Joshua Radin concert up at the Depot with my cousin and her cute roomies. 




The best part was after buying our t-shirts (our expensive t-shirts at that) we got special wristbands to meet him!! Woo!


He was such a cool guy and definitely sounded better live than on the cd. I love when that happens!

And, he said my name was cool! Score one for Montana!

Continuing on...


Lately, I've been having a few pool days...


Braiding some hair...


Waiting to see the freaking awesome Batman!!...


Waiting some more for the freaking awesome Batman...
(4 hours to be exact)


Finally seeing the freaking awesome Batman!!

And most importantly...


Sending a missionary off!!!!

These are a few pictures from his farewell on Sunday. He did uhhhmaazing! 
Like really. Best one ever.

Fake laughs are always nice, right?

Hey, like his tie? I know, I gave it to him :)


On Monday, I got to hike Ensign's Peak with him and his family. 
I've lived in Utah my whole life and never done this. It was pretty neat stuff.

The beautiful view

:)

Then, on Tuesday morning Josh took me to breakfast at Mimi's.

Our hot chocolates. Can I get a freakin' amen??!

After, we took a walk down by Utah Lake. Then, we took some pictures obvi.



Hi retarded hands...

It was a good morning.

Then, came the really fun part of saying goodbye... Well freak, I came to the conclusion that I suck at goodbyes. It was hard. Like really hard. 

Saying goodbye to your best friend for 2 whole years is no small feat, my friends. It was rough.

BUT, I know that this is exactly where he is supposed to be. I wouldn't have it any other way and words cannot express how proud I am of him! This is so much harder for him than it is for me but I know with my whole heart he is going to be so blessed.

It is so Josh's personality to get to the MTC and then to LA and work his butt off. I am so excited for him!

Now, let the countdown begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment