Friday, March 10, 2017

walkin'

I've taken up a new hobby. I walk! Does that even count as a hobby...? Not sure... But I like it. I feel like it's a very pregnant lady thing to do haha. Me and my belly just takin' charge of the neighborhood! I've been able to keep up my regular exercise routine for the most part and I am so so grateful for that, so walking is more of just something to do to de-stress. Not that my life is super stressful or anything, because it's really not. But, it's a good time to unwind and relax. I make a point to not use my phone while I'm out and I just walk. It doesn't have to be long, I just go. Basically as long as I feel like it. I'm a fan! I totally want to keep this up after baby gets here! And I feel like I will because OUR STROLLER CAME.

IMG_5922

I wanted to give our delivery guy a hug.

It is weird that I'm kind of obsessed with it? I think it's the cutest thing ever. We did a ton of research and just felt like this was the one. Like, theee one. It was a little spendy, but this thing can hold 3 kids and it's just so easy and convenient and I could sell you on a million reasons why I love this stroller. But mostly, it's just so cute. Like the bassinet??? I die.

FullSizeRender 8

Low quality picture of a high quality stroller.

I set it up the second I got it. And it's still up sitting in our dining room. And probably will be until we actually use it. I have no intention of putting it elsewhere. Sometimes I just like to push it around the kitchen because I can. I have even contemplated taking it on a walk with me. Because I like to walk and I like my stroller. But I thought people would think I'm crazy. Which would probably be true...

This kid just needs to get here already! Until then, if anyone has a baby I can borrow for a minute... that'd be cool ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment