Monday, November 24, 2014

Week #77

Hi all! These week was so weird. I don't know why. It just was. Probably because I gave my DEPARTING TESTIMONY at our zone conference this week. Whatthewhat!? Uh. I don't even remember what I said. But now everyone dwells on the fact that I'm leaving. I've got time people! 3 glorious weeks! Anyway, that was weird.
But the zone conference was good? Elder Falabella from the 70 came to speak to us. He talked about families the whole time. So much focus on marriage and eternal families. But it really was soo wonderful. I love this gospel and I love that it is for families! Well, everyone, but especially families.
Speaking of families, I got a name to take to the temple next week! From our own family!! I am so excited! We do family history every week and the awesome consultant in our ward is a master at family history. She helped me do some work and now I'm taking the name to the temple next week! I can't wait!
What else.... I can never remember anything. Oh, we had interviews with President and Sister Choi this past week. They are the greatest. I can't say that I've always liked them, because I haven't, but I really love them. Truly I do. They have changed my life and I will always be so grateful. During my whole entire interview, President Choi talked about marriage. Heck, I can't escape it! Haha it's quite comical actually.
Mmmm... We had theeee coolest nerf gun war this week. We were visiting a lady in our ward and her son and at the end of the lesson we had the most intense nerf gun war. It was probably the best way to end a Sunday. The church is true!
LOVE YOU!!!
 
SISTA BRIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment