Monday, November 10, 2014

Week #75

Hi all!!
This week was a good one! I am trying to think of things that happened since last Wednesday... Which was when I emailed last haha... Umm. We moved apartments! We spent a full day doing that, we have a clean new apartment now! We are in the same complex just a different building but we are still not fully situated. 3 girls with a lot of stuff. It's a challenge.
My new sisters are the greatest! They really are an answer to many prayers. I can't express my gratitude for them!! It makes me a little teary thinking about it. Ah, i'm such a sap. But I just love them and am so proud! I was nowhere close to where they are when I first came out. They are teaching like pros already.
So as far as the work goes, Debbie, our fab investigator, prayed about baptism and got an answer from God that she was "supposed to be baptized immediately!" Haha woooot! Best call we've ever gotten. But of course, Satan sucks and kicked his minions into gear. She got attacked by a dog and now needs plastic surgery on her face. really? REALLY!? So dumb. But hopefully things will continue to go well. We are really searching for the elect here in K1! And they will come!
All is well. I am happy. I love this gospel. I love being a missionary. The church is true! I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for helping me every single step of my mission. I am forever indebted to Him! Be happy!
 
Love,
SISTA BRIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment