Monday, June 9, 2014

Week #53

Well, I HIT A YEAR!!!!! WOOO!!!!! It's so weird to think. Last year this time I was on a mission. Crazy... 6 months. WAH so weird! So fast and so slow.
That morning I started to pray and just started crying! I'm such a baby. This has just been the hardest/longest/fastest/slowest/best year of my whole life. I cannot thank my Heavenly Father enough for letting me experience it. Aaaaand for putting up with me a whole year! haha. I'm just so thankful.
 
This week was good! We have a goal of 100 baptisms in June and if we get it... our mission president is going to make us Korean BBQ! Holla! Soooo good hahaha so we had a couple of great meetings about that.
Then, we put 2 of our investigators on date for this month!!! Elizabeth (and hopefully some of her kids) are going to be baptized on the 21st and Rico Thomas is going to be baptized on the 28th! Yay!!! Keep them in your prayers please :) That was the highlight here so all is well :)
 
Thank you for all the love and support!!! I love you guys!!!
Sister Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment