Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Week #8


Sorry that I didn't get to email yesterday! They move P-days to Tuesday on transfer weeks. Sister Monks and I are staying together and staying in the same area too! Just a different apartment. The address is 200 Newport Way SW #203. The city and zip are the same as last time. So you can share that and send stuff now :) I'll be sure to take pictures.
 
Lake Powell sounded like a blast! I can't believe Em didn't go. The pictures were awesome! A nice reminder of what life used to consist of ;) Sounds like Em had fun at the Ranch though! I miss that place so much! Our investigator Brandi's house smells like it. I haven't decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet but it does. So I get reminded pretty often. Poor grandma though! It sounds like a mess down there. I hope everything gets fixed up alright.
 
By the way, mom, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I should've said something in my email last week but I just didn't think about it. I'm sorry! But I hope your day was fabulous! I'm excited for you and dad to try out your new bikes! Be sure to get matching outfits when you're really good. It's a good thing you don't look a day over 25 mom :) But really. I missed you even more than I normally do on Sunday so just know that I really was thinking about you! I wish I could've done something for you but i'm a missionary. Haha I'm poor and don't have a ton of resources so sorry... Sounds like Maddie did the job for me though. haha
 
It sounds like Zach did a great job! He is a sweet kid and I'm super excited for him! Stephen mentioned he saw you guys and was super embarrassed he didn't recognize you til like right after ha. Oh well. He leaves on September 4th to Spain. Madrid I'm pretty sure?
 
I loved reading Finn's email! The poor kid is in a trio.. I hear that's pretty rough sometimes. he'll be fine though! It's all a big adjustment. Thanks for forwarding me his letter! Keep me updated on him if you hear from him anymore.
 
Thanks for the help on the work! That advice is awesome! I'm trying to do everything that I can within my power to be obedient and I'm hoping it rubs off. It's not terrible but sometimes it's frustrating when she just won't help ya know? But I'll try all those things and hope they work out! I don't want contention so I'll do it gently. Thank you!!
 
So mom, did you get Jami's voicemail? haha I'm not sure what the rules are on that but that woman has a mind of her own. She said if it was ever an emergency or I absolutely had to get in contact with you I should go through her. We'll see about that.
 
Well, I think that's all. Oddly enough, I'm starting to love it out here! Weird!! I'm so grateful for this opportunity and the experiences I'm having. I love this gospel and the chance I have to share it with others! I love you guys soo much and am so grateful for the support! Have a good week!!
 
Sister Brian
 

No comments:

Post a Comment