Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Week #27

So this week was... different. I love my new companion, Sister Prows. She is the greatest and we're trying to do something different in this area because whatever we were doing before was not working. Clearly. So we have tried street contacting instead of knocking. Freak, it's hard!!!!! And on top of that it has been in the low 20's every single day. I feel like I'm going to die and never be warm again haha. It's awesome. But because we are always out on the street we run into a ton of homeless people. We try to be nice but keep our distance. Most of them around here are crazy haha. We always end up smelling like whatever the people we talk to smell like. It's actually super gross haha.
 
What else... I hit my 6 month mark? It was a very uneventful day but nice to know that time is still passing!
 
We did get a new investigator this week though so that was cool! Her name is Angie. But she is 17 so we have to get her mom's permission before we can teach her so we'll see how that goes...
 
We got to go to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional Broadcast on Sunday so that was kind of fun. I've never watched it before. Truthfully it made me a little homesick! But thankfully it does not feel or look like Christmas around here so that's good!
 
That's about it for me. We are going to the temple next week and I'm so excited!!! I cannot wait!!!
 
Thanks everyone for the love and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment