Monday, December 31, 2012

The New Year

I got my wisdom teeth taken out on Friday and it has not been so fun to say the least.
It is now day 4 and I am still so swollen. No bueno. 


When I came out I was pretty loopy, naturally, and my mom videoed it. All I did was cry! I wasn't in pain, I just cried. Haha. I kept saying, "Mom, I just want a Jamba Juice and to go see Les Mis!!"
I told you I was obsessed.

We also have been babysitting Ali's bunny, Rue. Who is the cutest thing ever!! So, I spent my time on the couch with my trusty Jamba and Rue-bun. 

how cute is she!?

My face did get a ton fatter after this picture was taken by the way...

If you need me tonight on this wonderful New Year's Eve, I'll probably be at home, icing my chubby face, eating ice cream, and wondering when I can marry this dream boat...


Have a wonderful and safe New Year!!


3 comments:

  1. Awww :( Hope your feeling better! And can I just say how much I loved Les Mis!!!! I was singing as I went to sleep and singing when I woke up =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth!? I swear I'm dreaming about Les Mis now.. No complaints though :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry getting wisdom teeth out is the worst! I am in love with les mis too, SO GOOD!

    check my blog out at www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    I would love your feedback :)

    ReplyDelete