Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Week #74

HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO everyone!
It's been a minute. But here I am. Starting my last 6 weeks. Whaaaatthewhat!? Kinda freakin out. It's fine. Totally bittersweet.
So I don't even remember this past week to be honest... Kind of a blur. We had lots of members come out with us but it was definitely a slower week. Plus, I don't have my planner so I can't even tell you what happened. Then, transfers!!!! I totally had a feeling that something was changing but I had no idea what. SOOOOO Sister Salabao got transferred! Then... The next morning they called me to be a trainer!! HOLY.... I was like, are you sure?? Yikes. Ahh well. God I guess knows what is best....
So, we get to the transfer meeting and I find out... I'm training 2 sisters!!!! OH MY HECK. So one, Sister Clayson is from Spanish Fork, UT and is a 2nd grade teacher. She has been out 6 weeks so I'm finishing her training and the other, Sister Beenfield is from Riverdale, UT and is straight from the MTC. Ha! I really don't know whose idea this was....
BUT it's been soooo good! Man, I never thought I would be a trainer but it's so so good for me. Training I really feel like I need to be on my A game all the time. I mean, I probably should be anyway.... but now my every move is being watched! Oh, the pressure. This past 2 days have been very prayer-filled. These sisters are soo wonderful though. I'm learning more than they are!
Well, there is my life! That's all I got. Or atleast all I can remember. These next 6 weeks are going to be awesome! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.
SISTA BRIAN


Goodbye Sister Salabao!


No comments:

Post a Comment